The 10th Annual
Children’s Miracle Network
Arkansas State Hold‘em Championship
February 21st & 22nd, 2014
Selby-Ross Armory- 300 Exchange Avenue, Conway, AR 72032
(Industrial Park Off Dave Ward Drive)
Charity Tournament Rules
1. This tournament is for CHARITY.
2. NO CASH payouts. Top 9 players (Final Table) will be awarded prizes.
3. Tournament Champion will receive the Champion’s ring.
4. Play will be No Limit Texas Hold’em– Modified Tournament Style. TDA Rules will be followed.
5. Any rulings will be made by the Tournament Committee. Tournament Committee rulings will be FINAL. Rules Committee reserves the right to change or modify the rules during stipulated play.
6. 8 players per table.
7. Deal will rotate among table players unless dealers are provided.
8. Blinds shall be 20 minute intervals.
9. Pre-flop– raises must be at least double the Big Blind.
10. After the flop– any bet must be at least the size of the Big Blind and you can raise ANY amount.
11. If an eliminated player is coming into a dealer or small blind position, that position will be considered a DEAD position.
12. If a player is not in their seat @ the moment it is his/her turn then, his/her hand will be immediately folded and any chips they have in play will be forfeited.
13. $75 OPTIONAL Pre-Start Add-on– Every player is eligible to do a prestart add-on of $5,000 in chips to begin tournament.
14. $75 Re-buys during the first 5 blinds. Player must be at or below $5,000 chip count to be eligible for a Re-buy. Re-buy will be $5,000 additional chips.
15. $75 Add-on period at the end of the 5th blind. All players, regardless of chip count, are eligible for Add-on. Add-on will be $5,000 in chips.
1st Place- Championship Bracelet
17. AGAIN, this tournament is for CHARITY. ENJOY IT!