Mark your Calendars! March 11th & 12th, 2011
To Be Announced at a Later Date
We have scheduled this year”s Tournament for March 11th & 12th, 2011. Shuffle on down for your chance at the GOLD Champion”s Ring and your share of over $10,000 in prizes. Again this year the Best Buy Stores of Central Arkansas are helping out. The real winner will be Arkansas Children”s Hospital.
Every agent @ RE/MAX of Conway donates a percentage of each and every commission check that we receive to the Children”s Miracle Network. 100% of all these donations are used right here in Arkansas @ the Arkansas Children”s Hospital. We are considered a ”Miracle Office” by the network. In addition to these commission donations we hold two annual fundraisers to help children.
Each year we hold our Annual CMN Texas Hold”em State Championship. All of the funds from this tournament are donated to CMN. People gather from all over Arkansas to compete for the gold Champion”s ring and thousands of dollars in prizes.
Thank you to the Best Buy Stores in Central Arkansas and all of their volunteer employees! Without the spirit and support from people and companies like Best Buy this tournament would not be possible.
2005 – Warren Hogg – Greenbrier
2006 – Mitch Roberts – Greenbrier
2007 – Gary Barger – Maumelle
2008 – James Mackey – Pottsville
2009 – John Withers – Cabot
2010 – Brian Holcomb – Cabot
Brian Holcomb- Benton
2010 Final Table
Charity Tournament Rules
1. This tournament is for CHARITY.
2. NO CASH payouts. Top 9 players (Final Table) will be awarded prizes.
3. Tournament Champion will receive the Champion’s ring.
4. Play will be No Limit Texas Hold’em– Modified Tournament Style. TDA Rules will be followed.
5. Any rulings will be made by the Tournament Committee. Tournament Committee rulings will be FINAL. Rules Committee reserves the right to change or modify the rules during stipulated play.
6. 8 players per table.
7. Deal will rotate among table players unless dealers are provided.
8. Blinds shall be 20 minute intervals.
9. Pre-flop– raises must be at least double the Big Blind.
10. After the flop– any bet must be at least the size of the Big Blind and you can raise ANY amount.
11. If an eliminated player is coming into a dealer or small blind position, that position will be considered a DEAD position.
12. If a player is not in their seat @ the moment it is his/her turn then, his/her hand will be immediately folded and any chips they have in play will be forfeited.
13. $75 OPTIONAL Pre-Start Add-on- Every player is eligible to do a prestart add-on of $5,000 in chips to begin tournament.
14. $75 Re-buys during the first 5 blinds. Player must be at or below $5,000 chip count to be eligible for a Re-buy. Re-buy will be $5,000 additional chips.
15. $75 Add-on period at the end of the 5th blind. All players, regardless of chip count, are eligible for Add-on. Add-on will be $5,000 in chips.
16. $10 Highest Hand pot (optional). $100 prize package to the winner.
Prizes: (Based on 150 players)
1st Place- Gold Championship Ring
55” Flat Panel TV
32” Flat Panel TV
Best Buy Gift Cards
17. AGAIN, this tournament is for CHARITY. ENJOY IT!